|课 题 组：||草地养分利用与调控研究组|
张文浩，中国科学院植物研究所研究员，博士生导师，中国科学院特聘研究员，中国科学院大学岗位教授，植被与环境变化国家重点实验室主任。 2007年度国家杰出青年基金获得者，2009年院人才引进终期评估优秀者。1986年毕业于内蒙古农业大学草原系，1986年考取出国留学预备生，1993年毕业于澳大利亚弗林德斯大学生物系，获博士学位。1993年至2004年先后在澳大利亚纽卡斯尔大学、 西澳大利亚大学、阿德莱德大学从事植物生理学研究。先后担任New Phytologist (2007-2011)，Journal of Experimental Botany (2008-2015)，BMC Plant Biology (2012-2020)、AoB Plants (2013-2020)、Environmental and Experimental Botany（2005-2018）等国际刊物的编委和副主编。目前，担任Journal of Plant Ecology的共同主编 (2019-)、Plant and Soil 编辑（Section editor）(2020-)。 在植物学和生态学领域的核心刊物Plant Physiology、New Phytologist、Ecology、Journal of Ecology、Functional Ecology等发表SCI论文120余篇，其中多篇论文入选ESI“高被引论文”（Highly Cited Papers)，论文被引用近6000次；自2014以来连续入选爱思维尔中国高被引学者榜单。授权专利10余项，培育牧草新品种4个；培养研究生、博士后30余名。
1.Tian QY#, Lu P#, Ma PF, Zhou HR, Zhai XF, Chen MM, Wang H, Li WC, Bai WM, Lambers H, Zhang WH*. 2021. Processes at the soil-root interface determine the different responses of nutrient limitation and metal toxicity in forbs and grasses to nitrogen enrichment. Journal of Ecology 109: 927-938.
2.Zhou M, Bai WM*, Li QM, Guo YM, Zhang WH*. 2021. Root anatomical traits determined leaf-level physiology and responses to precipitation change of herbaceous species in a temperate steppe. New Phytologist 229: 1481-1491.
3.Wang TZ, Ren LF, Li CH, Zhang D, Zhang XX, Zhou G, Gao D, Chen RJ, Chen YH, Chen YH, Wang ZL, Shi FL, Farmer AD, Li YS, Zhou MY*, Young ND, Zhang WH*. 2021. The genome of a wild Medicago species provides insights into the tolerant mechanisms of legume forage to environmental stress. BMC Biology 19: 96 doi.org/10.1186/s12915-021-01033-0doi: 10.1186/s12915-021-01033-0
4.Nie B, Jiao BH, Ren LF, Polina D. Gudkova PD, Chen WL, Zhang WH*. 2021. Integrative taxonomy recognized a new species within Stipa grandis from Loess Plateau of China. Journal of Systematics and Evolution doi: 10.1111/jse.12714
5.Lu P#, Hao TX#, Li X, Wang H, Zhai XF, Tian QY*, Bai WM, Stevens C, Zhang WH*. 2021. Low-level nitrogen deposition leads to nitrogen accumulation and plant-diversity decline in a relatively closed grassland ecosystem. Journal of Applied Ecology doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.13858
6.Zhang WH*, Zhang YH, Han XG. 2021. Major advances in plant ecology research in China (2020). Journal of Plant Ecology doi: 10.1093/jpe/rabo47
7.Tian QY, Yang LY, Ma PF, Liu NN, Bai WM, Wang H, Ren LF, Lu P, Han WH, Schultz PA, Bever JD, Zhang FS, Lambers H, Zhang WH*. 2020. Belowground-mediated and phase-dependent processes drive nitrogen-evoked community dynamic changes in grasslands. Journal of Ecology 108: 1874-1887.
8.Yang A, Li Q, Chen L, Zhang WH*. 2020. A rice small GTPase, OsRab6a, is involved in the regulation of grain yield and iron nutrition in response to CO2 enrichment. Journal of Experimental Botany 71:5680-5688.
9.Wang BL, Wei HF, Zhang H, Zhang WH*. 2020. Enhanced accumulation of gibberellins rendered rice seedlings sensitive to ammonium toxicity. Journal of Experimental Botany 71:1514-1526.
10. Zhao MG, Wang TZ, Sun TY, Yu XX, Tian R, Zhang WH*. 2020. Identification of tissue-specific and cold-responsive lncRNAs in Medicago truncatula by high-throughput RNA sequencing. BMC Plant Biology 22: 99; doi: 10.1186/s12870-020-2301-1
11. Zhang XX, Wang TZ, Liu M, Sun W, Zhang WH*. 2019. Calmodulin-like gene MtCML40 is involved in salt tolerance by regulating MtHKTs transporters in Medicago truncatula. Environmental and Experimental Botany 157:79-90.
12. Zheng Z, Bai WM, Zhang WH*. 2019. Clonality-dependent dynamic change of plant community in temperate grasslands under nitrogen enrichment. Oecologia 189: 255-266.
13. Zheng Z, Bai WM, Zhang WH*. 2019. Root trait-mediated belowground competition and community composition of temperate grasslands under nitrogen enrichment. Plant and Soil 437: 341-354.
14. Li Q, Yang A*, Zhang WH*. 2019. Higher endogenous bioactive gibberellins and α-amylase activity confer greater tolerance of rice seed germination to saline-alkaline stress. Environmental and Experimental Botany 16: 357-363.
15. Zhou M, Wang J, Bai WM*, Zhang YS, Zhang WH*. 2019. The response of root traits to precipitation change of herbaceous species in temperate steppes. Functional Ecology 33: 2030-2041.
16. Zheng Z, Li J, Ma PF, Ren LF, Bai WM, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2018. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal communities associated with two dominant species differed in their responses to long-term nitrogen addition in temperate grasslands. Functional Ecology 32: 1575-1688.
17. Zhou M, Bai WM*, Zhang YS, Zhang WH*. 2018. A Multi-dimensional variation pattern of root traits among coexisting herbaceous species in temperate steppes. Journal of Ecology 106: 2320-2331.
18. Cheng Y, Zhang XX, Sun TY, Tian QY*, Zhang WH*. 2018. Glutamate receptor homolog3.4 is involved in regulation of seed germination under salt stress in Arabidopsis. Plant and Cell Physiology 59: 978–988.
19. Mao XT, Li QF, Ren LF, Bai WM, Zhang WH*. 2018. Application of molybdenum fertilizer enhanced quality and production of alfalfa in northern China under non-irrigated conditions. Journal of Plant Nutrition 41: 1009- 1019.
20. Wang TZ, Zhao MG, Zhang XX, Liu M, Yang C, Chen, RJ, Wen JQ, Mysore KS, Zhang WH*. 2017. Novel phosphate deficiency-responsive long non-coding RNAs in a legume model plant Medicago truncatula. Journal of Experimental Botany 68: 5937–5948.
21. Wang BL, Wei HF, Xue Z, Zhang WH*. 2017. Gibberellins regulate iron deficiency- response by influencing iron transport and translocation in rice seedlings (Oryza sativa). Annals of Botany 119: 945-956.
22. Li Q, Yang A, Zhang WH*. 2017. Comparative studies on tolerance of rice genotypes differing in their tolerance to moderate salt stress. BMC Plant Biology 17: 141; DOI 10.1186/s12870-017-1089-0
23. Bai WM, Zhou M, Fang Y, Zhang WH*. 2017. Differences in spatial and temporal root lifespan of three Stipa grasslands in northern China. Biogeochemistry 132: 293-306.
24. Tian QY, Liu NN, Bai WM, Li LH, Chen JQ, Reich PB, Yu Q, Guo DL, Smith MD, Knapp AK, Cheng WX, Lu P, Gao Y, Yang A, Wang TZ, Li X, Wang ZW, Ma YB, Han XG, Zhang WH*. 2016. A novel soil manganese mechanism drives plant species loss with increased nitrogen deposition in a temperate steppe. Ecology 97: 65-74.
25. Dai XY, Wang YY, Zhang WH*. 2016. OsWRKY74, a WRKY transcription factor modulates tolerance to phosphate-starvation in rice. Journal of Experimental Botany 67: 947-960.
26. Li Q, Yang A, Zhang WH*. 2016. Efficient acquisition of iron underlies greater tolerance to saline-alkaline stress in rice (Oryza sativa). Journal of Experimental Botany 67: 6431-6444.
27. Yang A, Zhang WH*. 2016. A Small GTPase, OsRab6a, is involved in the regulation of iron homeostasis in rice. Plant and Cell Physiology 57：1271-1280.
28. Tian QY, Zhang XX, Yang A, Wang TZ, Zhang WH*. 2016. CIPK23 is involved in iron acquisition of Arabidopsis by affecting ferric chelate reductase activity. Plant Science 246：70-79.
29. Cheng Y, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2016. Glutamate receptors are involved in mitigating effects of amino acids on seed germination of Arabidopsis thaliana under salt stress. Environmental and Experimental Botany 130: 68-78.
30. Liu NN, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2016. Artemisia frigida and Stipa krylovii, two dominant species in Inner Mongolia steppe, differed in their responses to elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration. Plant and Soil 409: 117-129.
31. Gao Y, Li X, Tian QY, Wang BL, Zhang WH*. 2016. Sulfur deficiency had different effects on Medicago truncatula ecotypes A17 and R108 in terms of growth, root morphology and nutrient contents. Journal of Plant Nutrition 39: 301-314.
32. Wang BL, Li G, Zhang WH*. 2015. Brassinosteroids are involved in Fe homeostasis in rice. Journal of Experimental Botany 66: 2449-2461.
33. Liu M, Wang TZ, Zhang WH*. 2015. Sodium extrusion associated with enhanced expression of SOS1 underlies different salt tolerance between Medicago falcata and Medicago truncatula seedlings. Environmental and Experimental Botany 110:46-55.
34. Bai WM, Fang Y, Zhou M, Xie T, Li LH, Zhang WH*. 2015. Heavily intensified grazing reduces root production in Inner Mongolia temperate steppe. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 200:143-150.
35. Wang TZ, Zhao MG, Chen RJ, Zhang WH*. 2015. Identification and characterization of long non-coding RNAs involved in osmotic and salt stress in Medicago truncatula using genome-wide high-throughput sequencing. BMC Plant Biology 15:131. doi:10.1186/ s12870-015-0530-5
36. Tian QY, Liu NN, Bai WM, Li LH, Zhang WH*. 2015. Disruption of metal ion homeostasis in soils is associated with nitrogen deposition-induced species loss in an Inner Mongolia steppe. Biogeosciences 12: 3499-3512.
37. Bai WM*, Guo DL, Tian QY, Liu NN, Cheng WX, Li LH, Zhang WH*. 2015. Differential responses of grasses and forbs led to marked reduction in belowground productivity in temperate steppe following chronic N deposition. Journal of Ecology 103:1570-1579.
38. Yang A, Liu NN, Tian QY, Bai WM*, Williams M, Wang QB, Li LH, Zhang WH*. 2015. Rhizosphere bacterial communities of dominant steppe plants shift in response to a gradient of simulated nitrogen deposition. Frontiers in Microbiology 6: 789. doi: 10.3389/fmicb. 2015.00789
39. Gao Y, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2014. Systemic regulation of sulfur homeostasis in Medicago truncatula. Planta 239:79-96.
40. Li G., Wang BL, Tian QY, Wang TZ, Zhang WH*. 2014. Medicago truncatula ecotypes A17 and R108 differed in their response to iron deficiency. Journal of Plant Physiology 171: 639–647.
41. Wang TZ, Tian QY, Wang BL, Zhao MG, Zhang WH*. 2014. Genome variations account for different response to three mineral elements between Medicago truncatula ecotypes Jemalong A17 and R108. BMC Plant Biology 14：122. doi:10.1186 /1471-2229-14-122
42. Tian QY, Zhang XX, Ramesh S, Gilliham M, Tyerman SD, Zhang WH*. 2014. Ethylene negatively regulated aluminum-induced malate efflux from wheat roots and tobacco cells transformed with TaALMT1. Journal of Experimental Botany 65:2415-2426
43. Zhao MG, Liu WJ, Xia XZ, Wang TZ, Zhang WH*. 2014. Cold acclimation- induced freezing tolerance of Medicago truncatula seedlings is negatively regulated by ethylene. Physiologia Plantarum 152:115-129.
44. Yang A, Li YS, Xu YY, Zhang WH*. 2013. A receptor-like protein OsRMC is involved in regulation of iron acquisition in rice. Journal of Experimental Botany 64:5009-5200.
45. Wang TZ, Xia XZ, Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2013. Expression of a Medicago falcata small GTPase gene, MfARL1 enhanced tolerance to salt stress in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 63:277-285.
46. Wang TZ, Zhang JL, Tian QY, Zhao MG, Zhang WH*. 2013. A Medicago truncatula EF-hand family gene, MtCaMP1, is involved in drought and salt stress tolerance. PLoS ONE 8: e58952. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0058952.
47. Tian QY, Zhang XX, Gao Y, Bai WM, Ge F, Ma YB, Zhang WH*. 2013. Wheat genotypes differing in aluminum tolerance differ in their growth response to CO2 enrichment in acid soils. Ecology & Evolution 3:1440-1448.
48. Chen L, Wang TZ, Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2012. Identification of aluminum-responsive microRNAs in Medicago truncatula by genome-wide high-throughput sequencing. Planta 235:375-386.
49. Song SY, Chen Y, Zhao MG, Zhang WH*. 2012. A novel Medicago truncatula HD-Zip gene, MtHB2, is involved in abiotic stress responses. Environmental and Experimental Botany 80:1-9.
50. Yang A, Dai XY, Zhang WH*. 2012. A R2R3-type MYB gene, OsMYB2, is involved in salt, cold and dehydration tolerance in rice. Journal of Experimental Botany 63: 2541-2556.
51. Dai XY, Wang YY, Yang A, Zhang WH*. 2012. OsMYB2P-1, a R2R3 MYB transcription factor, regulates phosphate-starvation responses and root architecture in rice. Plant Physiology 159: 169-183.
52. Wang BL, Li YS, Zhang WH*. 2012. Brassinosteroids are involved in the regulation of ferric reductase and Fe uptake in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.). Annals of Botany 110:681-688.
53. Song SY, Dai XY, Zhang WH*. 2012. The involvement of F-box gene, OsFXB352, in glucose-dependent seed germination in rice. Journal of Experimental Botany 63: 5559-5568.
54. Li YS, Gao Y, Tian QY, Shi FL, Li LH, Zhang WH*. 2011. Stimulation of root acid phosphatase by phosphorus deficiency is regulated by ethylene in Medicago falcata. Environmental and Experimental Botany 71:114-120.
55. Song SY, Chen Y, Chen J, Dai XY, Zhang WH*. 2011. Physiological mechanisms underlying OsNAC5-dependent tolerance of rice plants to abiotic stress. Planta 234:331–345.
56. Zhang LL, Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2011. Comparative studies on tolerance of Medicago truncatula and Medicago falcata to freezing. Planta 234:445-457.
57. Wang TZ, Chen L, Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2011. Identification of drought-responsive microRNAs and their targets in Medicago truncatula by genome-wide high-throughput sequencing. BMC Genomics 12:367.
58. Wang BL. Zhang JL, Xia XZ, Zhang WH*. 2011. Ameliorative effect of brassinosteroid and ethylene on germination of cucumber seeds in the presence of sodium chloride. Plant Growth Regulation 65:407–413.
59. Sun P, Tian QY, Chen J, Zhang WH*. 2010. Aluminum-induced inhibition of root elongation in Arabidopsis is mediated by ethylene and auxin. Journal of Experimental Botany 61:347-356.
60. Wang BL, Shi L, Li YX, Zhang WH*. 2010. Boron toxicity is alleviated by hydrogen sulfide in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) seedlings. Planta 231:1301-1309.
61. Miao BH, Han XG, Zhang WH*. 2010. Ameliorative effect of silicon on soybean seedlings grown in potassium deficient medium. Annals of Botany 105:967-973.
62. Chang CS, Wang BL, Shi L, Li YX, Duo LA*, Zhang WH*. 2010. Alleviation of salt stress-induced inhibition of seed germination in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) by ethylene and glutamate. Journal of Plant Physiology 167:1152-1156.
63. Zhao MG, Chen L, Zhang LL, Zhang WH*. 2009. Nitric oxide synthase–dependent nitric oxide production is associated with salt tolerance in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiology 151: 755-767.
64. Tian QY, Sun P, Zhang WH*. 2009. Ethylene is involved in mediating nitrate-dependent root branching in Arabidopsis. New Phytologist 184: 918-931.
65. Li YS, Mao XT, Tian QY, Li LH, Zhang WH*. 2009. Phosphorus deficiency-induced reduction in root hydraulic conductivity is mediated by ethylene in Medicago falcata. Environmental and Experimental Botany 67:172-177。
66. Zhao MG, Liu RJ, Chen L, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2009. Glucose-induced inhibition of seed germination in Lotus japonicus is alleviated by nitric oxide and spermine. Journal of Plant Physiology 166: 213-218.
67. Zhang WH, Ryan PR, Sasaki T, Yamamoto Y, Sullivan W, Tyerman SD*. 2008. Characterization of the TaALMT1 protein as an Al3+-activated anion channel in transformed tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.) cells. Plant and Cell Physiology 49: 1316-1330.
68. Tian QY, Sun DH, Zhao MG, Zhang WH*. 2007. Inhibition of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) underlies aluminum-induced inhibition of root elongation in Hibiscus moscheutos L. New Phytologist 174: 322-331.
69. Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2007. Ethylene activates a plasma membrane Ca2+-permeable channel in tobacco cells. New Phytologist 174: 507-515.
70. Zhang WH, Zhou Y, Dibley KE, Tyerman SD, Furbank RT, Patrick JW*. 2007. Nutrient loading of developing seeds. Functional Plant Biology 34: 314-331.
71. Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH*. 2007. Nitric oxide synthase–dependent nitric oxide production is associated with salt tolerance in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiology 144: 206-217.
72. Zhao DY, Tian QY, Li LH, Zhang WH*. 2007. Nitric oxide is involved in nitrate-induced inhibition of root elongation in Zea mays L. Annals of Botany 100：497-503.
73. Sun P, Tian QY, Zhao MG, Dai XY, Li LH, Huang JH, Zhang WH*. 2007. Aluminum-induced ethylene production is associated with inhibition of root elongation in Lotus japonicus L. Plant and Cell Physiology 48:1229-1235.
74. Zhang WH*, Patrick JW, Tyerman SD. 2007. Actin filaments modulate hypoosmotic- responsive K+ efflux channels in specialised cells of developing bean seed coats. Functional Plant Biology 34:874-884.
75. Zhang WH*, Walker NA, Tyerman SD, Patrick JW. 2004. Pulsing Cl- currents in seed coat cells of developing bean seeds linked to hyperosmotic turgor regulation. Journal of Experimental Botany 55: 993-100.
76. Zhang WH*, Walker NA, Patrick JW, Tyerman SD. 2004. Calcium-dependent K+ current in plasma membrane of dermal cells of developing bean cotyledons. Plant Cell and Environment 27: 251-262.
77. Zhang WH, Ryan PR, Tyerman SD*. 2004. Citrate-permeable anion channels in the plasma membranes of cluster roots from white lupin. Plant Physiology 136:3771-3783.
78. Rengel Z*, Zhang WH. 2003. Tansley Review: Role of dynamics of intracellular calcium in aluminum toxicity syndrome. New Phytologist 159: 295-314.
79. Zhang WH*, Skerrett M, Walker NA, Patrick JW, Tyerman SD. 2002. Non-selective currents and channels in plasma membrane of coat cells in developing Phaseolus vulgaris L. seeds. Plant Physiology 128: 388-399.
80. Zhang WH*, Ryan PR, Tyerman SD. 2001. Malate-permeable channels and cation channels activated by aluminum in the apical cells of wheat root roots. Plant Physiology 125: 1459-1472.
81. Zhang WH*, Walker NA, Tyerman SD, Patrick JW. 2000. Fast-activation of time-dependent outward current in plasma membrane of ground parenchyma protoplasts derived from coats of developing Phaseolus vulgaris seeds. Planta 211:894-898.
82. Zhang WH, Rengel Z*. 1999. Aluminum induces an increase in cytoplasmic Ca2+ in intact wheat roots. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology 26: 401-409.
83. Zhang WH*, Tyerman SD. 1999. Inhibition of water channels by Hg in intact wheat root cells. Plant Physiology 120: 849-858.
84. Zhang WH, Rengel Z, Kuo J, Yan G. 1999. Effects of aluminum on pollen germination and pollen tube growth of Chamelaucium uncinatum: Comparison with other Ca2+ channel antagonists. Annals of Botany 84:559-56.
85. Zhang WH, Rengel Z*, Kuo J. 1998. Determination of intracellular Ca2+ in cells of intact wheat roots: loading of acetoxymethy ester of Fluo-3 under low temperature. The Plant Journal 15: 147-151.
86. Zhang WH*, Walker NA, Patrick JW, Tyerman SD. 1997. Mechanisms of solute efflux from seed coats: Whole-cell K+ current in transfer cell protoplasts derived from seed coats of developing Vicia seeds. Journal of Experimental Botany 48: 1565-1572.
87. Zhang WH*, Tyerman SD. 1997. Effect of low O2 concentration on electrical properties of cortical cells of wheat roots. Journal of Plant Physiology 150: 567-572.
88. Zhang WH, Atwell JB, Patrick JW*, Walker NA. 1996. Turgor-dependent assimilates efflux from coats of developing Phaseolus vulgaris L. seeds: Water relations of the cells involved in efflux. Planta 119:25-33.
89. Zhang WH*, Jones GP. 1996. Water permeability in wheat root protoplasts determined from nuclear magnetic resonance relaxation times. Plant Science 118: 97-106.
90. Zhang WH*, Tyerman SD. 1991. Effect of low O2 concentration and azide on hydraulic conductivity and osmotic volume of the cortical cells of wheat roots. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology 18: 603-613.